19 May, 2008

The horn again

I feel like I was a horny monster today. I was in that state where I look over and seriously (and more leniently) assess a man's sexual potential than I usually would. My gropey little fantasies about the bloke at my work were cranked up a notch. Not only was I staring at his veiny arms with misty eyes, but I found myself contemplating what his skin might taste like, and what it might be like to snog him. I was even seeing the sex appeal in one of my fellow trainees, whom I frankly would never shag. But the mental image did cross my mind. And on a few occasions, I found myself contemplating dashing off to the toilet for a quick fiddle, despite the relatively high traffic in the toilets. As it was, I fluttered my PC muscles to exercise them, trying not to let on when it sent chills up my spine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what PC muscle exercises do you do? would you mind explaining - sets, length of time, etc., do you use ben wa balls or other "kegelcisors"?

Anonymous said...

i just have discovered, and really like your stores. thanks for sharing them.

i wouldlike to be in one of them, but i'm really far away, i live in chilñe, in south america. but if you want, i can help you whenever you need an orgasm, with my cam ;).
add me: veoymuestro@hotmail.com