07 February, 2008

Apathy and dirty pictures

Yesterday's orgasm count: two, self-inflicted. I suppose the fact that I was feeling a bit crabby yesterday didn't really help matters.

As for today: well, I have finally heard from my fellow from the other day. He tried to start a conversation over MSN while I was away, and by the time I noticed it, had logged off. Oh well. Suppose we'll get to talk again sometime. But after the long wait, my attention for him has kind of run out, so I'm less fussed about it now. Though it does show that I have a short attention span, as it's only been two days.

Well, for now, there is time to be wasted online, and elsewhere. Speaking of which, I have received my first random mail from a stranger with slightly kinky photos. Mildly perplexing, but I can't help but think of it as positive, somehow.

No comments: