01 February, 2008

Past throbs: a flashback

He turned off the last of the lights, and slipped his arms around me. We kissed for a while, me standing bare-foorted on the carpet in my expensive dress. He was already naked, having peeled out of his uncharacteristic tux only moments after we had entered the room. He was certainly more familiar to me this way, nude and aroused, rather than bundled into some expensive tailored suit because people expected him to.

His hands went over my body in the dark, trying to find the zipper of my dress. I unzipped it for him, and as I slipped the straps off my shoulders, it fell away from me in a perfect imitation of any cliche movie scene. He sighed with pleasure in the darkness at the rustling sound that my dress had given. "I didn't see that, but I could imagine it," he said, and pulled me close again. We continued to kiss, and I lost my G-string somewhere along the way.

We made that slow, stumbling dance of two people not wanting to stop kissing towards the bed. Once we had reached it, he lowered me onto it, and kissed his way down my torso. He gave a growl of approval as his mouth drew level with pussy, and began to lick me with gusto. He was a real pussy worshipper, that one, and he didn't give a damn about the fact that my being fluid-bonded to my partner meant that I wasn't going to return the favour. He would head down there whenever he could, and gleefully eat me out. This time, he seemed to be teasing me deliberately, bringing me close to orgasm several times, only to ease up. After the third or fourth time, he resurfaced, and drew back up so our faces were level again.

"Yummy," he remarked, and I could hear the smile in his voice. I kissed him, tasting my own juices on his tongue, and reached for his cock. He was still mostly soft, and I cautiously squeezed him. He had told me on a previous occasion not to be shy about touching him firmly. He growled approvingly as I tried it. His cock twitched in my hand. I got a little more confident, and continued to squeeze him, feeling his cock harden in my hand. "Yes, squeeze it nice and hard," he whispered encouragingly. I complied, and he reached full hardness in my hands, gasping quietly.

Suddenly, he replaced my hand with his in a very business-like way. "I'm putting that inside you," he informed me, and quickly donned a condom before slinging my legs over his shoulders and entering me. I looked up at him as he started to thrust, my eyes now having adjusted to the darkness. He continued to growl and exclaim approvingly as we moved together, though I soon drowned him out, crying out with each thrust. As I felt him building up towards climax, I started rubbing my clit, feeling my pussy tighten around him as I did so. He came to a shuddering climax, with me moments behind him. He collapsed next to me, still twitching and shuddering. We both laughed breathlessly as we curled up together.

"You know we have to be up in four hours?" he asked after looking at his watch.

I laughed. "Shit."

We went to sleep shortly afterwards.

1 comment:

Michael T said...

Nicely written.

Also--arousing.

Though that may be nearly the same thing, in this genre.