14 February, 2008

Be still, my thrashing lover!

I know I have mentioned before that I dislike having to keep quiet during orgasm, especially when it's with a partner, rather than just my hand. But I fucking hate it when I have to stay completely silent. It pisses me off that sex and pleasure are so un-PC that even I am too embarrassed to wank loudly when my flatmate's boyfriend happens to be in the next room. At times like this, I don't even allow myself to gasp, which is a major problem, as I get less of a supply of oxygen from the shallow, quiet breaths I take, so my body says, "Nope, I'm not gonna orgasm, not enough oxygen." Of course, I manage to convince it, which means that yes, I do come, but I can feel how the lid is on my orgasm, and my body is starved for oxygen because I can't even take the bloody gasping breaths needed.

No wonder sex is a reasonably common cause of death for old people.

Seriously though, anonymity makes loud monkey sex so much easier. I mean, it's not like I've never been heard mid-noisy-orgasm by an acquaintance, but there is that one group of acquaintances, I find, whom you really, really don't want to be heard by. To the point of resorting to starving your poor innocent body of oxygen. Bravo, society, your conditioning has truly enriched my life!

No comments: