09 February, 2008

Checking in

Orgasm count for the last two days: seven, all self-inflicted.

I haven't really felt like blogging these last few days. Perhaps my libido is calming down a little at the moment, but mostly, I don't feel like playing the manipulative games so commonly needed to get laid, evidently even for a woman. It does kind of baffle me though when someone chooses not to do me, when given the opportunity. I guess it shows that no matter how hot you are, there certainly are other aspects to take into consideration when it comes to such things.

I suppose I'm also getting increasingly fixated on my beloved again, as we will be together again soon.

Also, on a bit of a tangent, my amorous Indian friend has hinted that he will be sending me two gifts soon. I am both curious and mildly disturbed. I suspect he might be trying to weasel his way around the fact that I have no sexual interest in him.

No comments: