06 February, 2008

Double standard

Yesterday's orgasm count: three, self-inflicted, the last one epic and intense. I'm not counting the two tiny peaks I had getting fondled in the car.

Speaking of which, I suspect I have chased off my hot prospect. Unintentionally, of course. At least, he has been silent for an uncharacteristically long time, so I choose to jump to this conclusion. And that irritates me, because I get the feeling that it has something to do with my quick willingness when I'm actually attracted to someone.

It has me wondering whether a perpetually horny woman is the female version of the "nice guy", in the sense that she gets ignored because she will probably hang around for the possibility of sex, so meanwhile, a man can focus on chasing the "hard to get" girl, and then get the perpetually horny girl while he's having a drought. I suppose at the end of the day, the "nice guy" and the "horny girl" are the straight-forward, upfront ones, while the "hard to get girl" and the "bad boy" are the ones who play the stupid games.

Frankly, what pisses me off is the prospect of having to possibly emulate that kind of crap if I want to get laid more reliably. But at least it does explain why I attract nice guys, and why I tend to prefer them, maybe.

Well, I probably am jumping the gun here, and I suspect I might be made slightly bitter by having Bridget Jones's Diary playing in the background.

No comments: