05 February, 2008

My favourite penises

Yesterday's orgasm count: three, self-inflicted.

I've been meaning to try out a little dress-up combination of mine for a while now: I own various interesting black rubber and or vinyl garments, you see, and one of my more recent acquisitions, a black lace-up vinyl bra, goes with a lot of things. Today, my pair of vinyl hotpants came to mind, so I decided to go in search of them. Alas, no dice! They seem to have mysteriously disappeared. It's really quite annoying how some of my toys do that, and take months to resurface again. It did happen to my black vinyl halterneck corset, which has thankfully resurfaced. My copy of The Mistress Manual, however, seems to have disappeared as well. How vexing!

Well, one thing has chosen to resurface today though: my medium-sized black vibrator/dildo! I am so very pleased, it had been missing for months! I had already given up on finding it. How it got to the back of my shelf, I don't know, because the last time I remember seeing it, it was standing proud beside my bed. Maybe I grabbed it and hastily threw it to the back of the shelf when someone who didn't need to see it came into my room.... I suppose that's possible. But it does make me realise that I now own several phallic toys. Apart from my red giant and my black all-rounder, there's also my tiny blue travel-sized dolphin, and my Mould Your Man kit, which I will need to make use of sometime soon. There is a beautiful cock just begging to be immortalised.

Well, I do hope my hotpants and my book turn up.

No comments: