19 February, 2008

What I miss most

Yes, I admit it, my libido is back. At least, I'm wanking again. That being said though, I find that what I miss most is... kissing. My lips feel neglected. It makes me want to lick or suck something, just for the sake of my poor neglected mouth. My fingertips find my lips a lot, just to carress them a little bit. The tip of my tongue rubs against the inside of my bottom lip. I want to be kissed deeply and firmly again.

Speaking of which, it reminds me of the last time I kissed my friend Zac. We have been friends for several years, and, in that time, have occasionally gotten somewhat heated with each other, sometimes to the point of sex. However, these occasions tend to be a year or more apart, and most of the time, we act like any other platonic friends, except perhaps for the occasional little private smirk we might share when something simultaneously reminds both of us of the times we have canoodled.

The last time we kissed, I realised that he is actually a fantastic kisser. On previous occasions, his kisses had been more of a formality on the way to sex. This occasion was different, as I guess he didn't have any intention to sleep with me that night. He had come to my place to hung out, we'd had dinner and slumped in front of the TV with a beer each, and somehow ended up scooting closer to each other. Before long, we were curled up together, almost shyly caressing each other. That's the thing about us: we always have to court/seduce each other anew, which I suppose is why we rarely have sex or even kiss. It's still an aberration from our normal interaction, and having to seduce the same damn person again and again gets pretty tedious. There are other things to pursue, really, which tend to be more rewarding.

Be that as it may, that night, the opportunity presented itself, and after our little courtship, we started to kiss, just for the sake of kissing. I guess that's why it was so nice: kissing was the goal, so he bothered to use his skill. I guess we all have our different preferences in how a kiss should be, which affects our kissing styles: in my case, I like my kisses deep. Sure, a bit of playing with lips only can be wonderful, but if it goes on for too long, and we don't get around to plundering each other's mouths, it gets on my nerves. The tongue seems to have received a bit of a bad rap, which I find a shame. Sure, you shouldn't slobber all over somone and ram your tongue down their throat or anything, but I still like my kisses with a bit of oomph. And Zac had that down to a tee. His kisses were firm, he used his tongue enough to not get on my nerves, but he was still non-invasive about it. One of the best kissers I have had the pleasure to kiss.

Things did progress to some fondling that night, with his nimble fingers dipping into my pussy, and rubbed my juices over my clit, keeping me on the verge of orgasm for who knows how long. I did actually have a very minor climax, but the brunt of my lust was still raging away when he had to leave. Moments after he had left, I was lying on my bed, my fingers plunged into my pussy, wanking to a glorious screaming orgasm.

I guess another reason I'm remembering that night right now is because I needed the same thing that night as I do tonight: someone to share those long, generous kisses with. Sure, sex would be nice, but right now, it's all about the kisses for me. That, and being held by someone who cares about me. Zac was kind enough to provide that last time, though it leaves me glad that we didn't sleep together that night. Much as he is a good friend, he did a bit too good a job of holding me and kissing me as if he loved me. It served to distract me of how I missed my beloved. The jury is still out on whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. But for now, I'm really wanting to kiss my beloved again, more than anything.

No comments: