04 February, 2008

Eat me

Yesterday's orgasm count: three, self-inflicted.

I notice that I'm lubricating very easily these days, which is nice. I do wonder what the cause of it is though. Perhaps it's increasing fitness... I went for a run in the park today. What saddens me is that I got an endorphin high out of a relatively short run. I'm obviously out of shape.

As a bit of a non-sequiter, I've really been missing receiving oral sex lately. I mean, generally I'm not that big on it... don't get me wrong, I like it well enough, but a lot of girls seem to prefer oral to intercourse, which I certainly don't. I guess I haven't really encountered any pussy worshippers lately... a lot of men just seem to get down there out of politeness, or because they want a headjob in return. How disappointing. Every now and again, it is nice to have a man enthusiastically dive between your legs and hungrily eat you out, humming in delight and telling you how delicious you taste.

I think I need a pussy-eating slave. ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Deadset you must be in NSW , in Nth Qld there's always an abundance of men here who will do just that , nothing wrong with wetting the lady's appetite's before he slips it in , especially on one of our many isolated beach's......still keep the exercise going...lol...espicially the cardio....

Unknown said...

For those who read this blog

The Techinique

Use your whole mouth – Circle around the clit and suck gently, don't just flick. Get your whole mouth involved.
A Strong Tongue – Try 'em all and see what she responds to... Firm dispersed pressure – In any direction on and around the clit.
Soft sloppy strokes – Side to side with lots of saliva.
Energetic flicking – Use this sparingly as a stiff tongue may be too hard on the sensitive clit.
Long prolonged strokes – From above her clit, down to her perineum.
Sucking – Try varying pressure and start lightly.
Circle the Clit - Lick underneath, on the shaft, around the hood.
Get a Rhythm – You won't need to go faster and faster. And don't change position when it's working! Rhythm is important.
Tongue Fatigue - Replace your tongue with a finger if you need a break.
Feedback - Keep going until you feel (hear) a response such as groaning, muscle tightening (thighs press to ears), arching of the back, and curling of toes.
Don't Rush – She will feel your urgency to come up for air. The biggest killer of pleasure.
Don't Stop - If you can feel her orgasm building.
Multiply Orgasmic – Some women are much more likely to have prolonged or many orgasms in a row with oral stimulation. Read her signs and keep going even beyond the first orgasm.