27 January, 2008

Afternoon Delight, and other samples.

Yesterday's orgasm count: one. Very poor, even if it was a good extended one.

I have quite a few things to ramble on about today, so I shall break it into three parts: My Wank, My Shag, and My Perve.

My Wank

Yup, I definitely had the horn again. After breakfast this morning, I found myself flinging off my clothes and throwing myself onto my bed, where I spent some quality time with some lubricant and my clitoris. I eventually got out my lovely vibrator, and had a play with him, sometimes having him humming away inside me as I continued to stroke my clit, sometimes thrusting him in and out of me, sometimes just holding him over my clit. It was during the first of those options that I ended up coming hard. When I took the vibe out, I ended up fingering myself. For some reason, after playing with that vibrator, I always find myself sliding more fingers into myself... I only got to slide in three before I came hard for a second time, my pussy clenching hard along the whole length of my three fingers, and actually pulling them in a little further. Interesting. I have noticed on occasion with the vibrator, if I happened to come while thrusting it inside me, that my muscles would clench so hard that I couldn't actually pull it out, and it actually got pulled in a little further. Interesting. Certainly a neat trick to have.

In any case, I wanked myself to a third, smaller, climax before getting up to wash my juices off my hands and go about my day.

My Shag

Paul came over in the afternoon, and while things started out platonic, I guess you just can't count on my self-control when there's no really good reason not to have sex when given the opportunity. Paul was mildly surprised, as I had technically "dumped" him a few weeks back, but he didn't need a lot of convincing. It did take a bit of creeping closer to each other, and there was a moment of hesitation before we started kissing, but shortly afterwards, I was down to my underpants, him fucking me with his fingers, my hands around his cock. I am kind of aware that our compatibility isn't actually that great, but it's still enough when I happen to be horny. He fucked me with my legs slung over his shoulders, and I had a few minor orgasms before he took me from behind, and set me off hard when he came. It is really quite interesting how I will invariably come hard when a cock is in its orgasmic spasms inside me. I suppose it is a handy bit of conditioning to have, though it does arguably make the simultaneous climax a little less special. I guess that's why I tend to reserve things like prolonged eye contact and so on for my more intimate romps. With most of my casuals, I tend to go off into my own little world when I orgasm, rather than sharing that little world with my partner, as I do with my beloved.

After the initial high of my shag wore off, I did find myself missing my beloved. I just have to keep reminding myself that we will see each other again soon.

My Perve

Randomly, I saw a customer at work tonight who inspired some interesting feelings in me. It was the smile. Fuck, that man had a sexy smile. I love it when a man grins widely and unabashedly, plainly completely at ease. He had gorgeous laughter lines around his eyes, and even though I would guess him to have been in his late thirties, there was something wickedly boyish about him. I found myself standing there, idly wondering what he'd look like naked, what his cock would feel like in my hand, and what look would replace that sexy smile on his face if I had the chance to torment him...

Well, as it was, I had work to do, but it was still a fun thought for a few moments. Besides, I was already feeling those phantom caresses and fondles from my beloved, which were distracting me. It really is quite interesting how I can almost feel him, even though we are still so far apart.

No comments: