07 January, 2008

Backlog: Promises, promises... (3. January 2008)

Me: Well, tonight's your chance. :)
Him: Good, because I want to give you a nice deep dicking. :)
Me: Good to hear. :)
Him: Give your neighbours something to complain about. :)

Me? Expectant? Never.

In other news, I bought myself a new vibrator today, after my last one mysteriously disappeared a while ago. The new one is a big proud veiny bastard, red sparkly jelly with seven speeds/rythms. I have yet to try it out. That's probably for tomorrow, as Paul is coming over tonight, and I want to break it in on my own.

I also once again became aware today of the way I perve on random people, and barely even notice I'm doing it. Not so long ago, I went through a stage where I decided to be celibate for a while, partly because I didn't want to be assessing the sexual potential of every single person I meet. I'm not sure it ever worked... I maintained my celibacy for a little over three months before something inside me snapped, and I went back into sex fiend mode. And I'm back to ogling the arses and cleavages and other nice body parts around me. For example, in the supermarket today, I found myself following one of the staff members with my eyes, with said eyes glued to his posterior. And once he had disappeared, I caught myself staring at the cleavage of an Asian girl who was also shopping for her groceries.

And my housemate just walked past naked. Wahay!

I suppose the opportunity is always there, isn't it?

No comments: