07 January, 2008

Meatmarket

Sometimes it really sucks, cutting down on your sexual adventures for reasons that you fathom intellectually, but that your loins want to know nothing of. The result, in my case at least, is that I end up all the hornier, and find myself looking at and considering random people who I generally probably wouldn't go for. Today, getting groceries, I found myself noticing a total of maybe seven men whom I considered to be definite possibilities.

At least I have calmed down now. And when I stop and think about it, most of those men only set off my grope reflex, which isn't quite the same as wanting to fuck someone. Maybe there's hope for me yet. And if I keep my hands off my friend Zac, whom I will probably be meeting up with tomorrow, I'll be downright proud of myself.

I suppose all this horniness does explain my insane craving for chocolate.

No comments: