10 January, 2008

Odds and ends

Yesterday's orgasm count: eight. All self-inflicted. Why yes, it was a very horny day, how did you guess?

Today was shaping up to be similar, but just when I was about to go and rub myself into oblivion, again, I found some teenager starting an online conversation with me. Said teenager was a boy with an extra X chromosome, giving him a definitely female appearance. Huh. I found myself taking it with a grain of salt at the beginning, figuring it might just be someone playing a joke on me, but I sort of came to the conclusion that he was probably legit. It was an interesting conversation. When he told me about having recently been sexually abused by a group of guys though, I felt my blood boil and my horniness evaporate. We really do have a long way to go as a society, it seems. I mean, obviously, rape is not solely focussed on the unusual, but it still pissed me off like crazy.

When our conversation turned to more normal things, my libido returned, and I found myself getting pestered and propositioned online by a young man I had met for coffee a few weeks back. And damn it, I was tempted, even though I wasn't really that physically attracted to him. The thing that stopped me from taking him up on his offer, in the end, was an upset stomach. Looks like the tahini was a little bit off...

I also had a chance to talk to Gabe today. I had started to think that maybe he was avoiding me, but apparently he was just busy, and adament that he did not want me to leave him alone. Well, that's good to know. :) Not that we're likely to get much time to catch up anytime soon, but still, it's nice to know I'm appreciated.

I am counting the days until my beloved and I are reunited. Not long now!

No comments: