20 January, 2008

Excuses, excuses.

Yesterday's orgasm count: two, self-inflicted. I seem to be in a two orgasms a day rut, I've noticed. Might just be the time in my cycle though... I suspect that once I go pre-menstrual, I'll be a horny monster again.

Today hasn't been a terribly interesting day on a sexual level. Mostly, I just focussed on life and career-oriented things, so sex and masturbation had to take a backseat. I know, crazy! I did have another chat with the fellow from yesterday, and it turned out that during yesterday's strange phone conversation, he had mistaken me for someone else whom he really didn't want to speak to, and had thus lied about his whereabouts and hung up on me. It all becomes clear. And he asked whether I was going to come over before he left town. I considered: I was absolutely knackered from my day so far, but then again, the prospect of sex was kind of alluring. But, after some more flirting out, it turned out he had some friends coming to visit him, so it wasn't practical, unless I was up for a foursome. And while I am not against the concept itself -- far from it, in fact -- the point remained that I didn't know those two other guys, and I also have an agreement with my beloved that I wouldn't take such an opportunity until we had experienced it together.

In the end, I decided to make my way to town in case he managed to shoo out his friends in time -- I had a few other things to do. I ended up loafing around the Erotica section at Borders, reading large chunks of The Illustrated Guide to Extended Massive Orgasm, and deciding I quite liked it. I then bought myself a DVD and wandered out to enjoy the sunshine. The fellow didn't call, which I was not terribly surprised about, so I finished my walk, and made my way home. Even though the misunderstanding was alleviated, I am still wondering whether I should bother with this boy. He could have at least had the etiquette to call me and let me know it wasn't happening. But some people seem to have a limited understanding of the fact that you should treat your casual dalliances with respect, too. Granted, he did say that it wasn't a sure thing, and didn't want to feel bad about me making my way to town for nothing, but still. I'm just not sure I can be bothered with him. No hard feelings, or anything, but I do think I can find others more willing to walk the walk.

Supposedly I'll be hearing from the fellow from last week tomorrow. I won't hold my breath, but he did seem pretty keen. As for me, I'm bloody knackered now, so I think I might head off to bed.

No comments: