07 January, 2008

Backlog: Endorphin fix (2. January 2008)

Gabe called me this morning, in reply to a message I had sent him to check if we were still on for tonight.

Him: Hi Kitty, it's Gabe, how are you?
Me: Hi Gabe, I'm well, yourself?
Him: Yeah, I'm good. I'm definitely still up for tonight. Did you want me to come over?
Me: Sure. What time?
Him: When are you free?
Me: I'm pretty flexible.
Him: So am I, actually. Want to meet up earlier?
Me: Works for me.
Him: Okay, I'll make my way over soon then. I'll give you a call when I'm about to leave.
Me: Okay, talk to you soon.
Him: Talk to you soon, Kitty, bye.
Me: Bye!

He called twice to give me a status update before arriving, a few hours later. It was really nice to see him again, it had been a little while, somehow. We kissed very briefly, and I gave him the grand tour of the house, as he hadn't been to my place yet. We paused in the hallway, and ended up kissing and running our hands under each other's clothes. Shortly afterwards, we were enmeshed on the bed together, his hands going up my skirt.

Our outer clothes came off pretty swiftly after that, and I pressed myself up against him, relishing the feel of his skin. I could feel his erection rubbing against me through our underpants, and I ran my hand up the leg of his boxers, to wrap my fingers around his cock. He was already rock-hard, and my hand closing around his shaft was all the motivation he needed to whip off his boxers, put on a condom, and slide his cock inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrust himself into my pussy, and I held on for dear life. With no housemates around, I could scream to my heart's content. Within a few moments, my first orgasm hit, and he kept fucking me until I came again. We were clinging to each other by then, and when I came for the third time, I grabbed him by the arse and pulled him into me so that I had him inside me right up to the hilt. In my orgasmic throes, I caught brief sight of his eyes widening as he came too, set off by my muscles tightly gripping him along his shaft as I continued to spasm and scream.

I was still coming when he pulled out -- sometimes I hate how you have to pull out right after ejaculating, in order for condoms to still be safe. That didn't stop me from taking quite a while to finish twitching, though. Gabe was still shaking and gasping, too, and we loosely wrapped our sweaty limbs around each other. "I couldn't stop myself from coming," he breathed. "Not with so much going on down there... that was great." I just vaguely giggled something about being glad that I could set him off. "You did," he said, and hugged me a little closer.

He ended up falling asleep, so I got up and pottered around a bit. I don't usually get this hyper after sex, but sometimes a few orgasms can have a bit of an energising effect. He woke up when I came back to bed, and we cuddled up for a bit more. This of course led to more kissing, which in turn led to both of us getting horny again. This time, I took one of my flavoured condoms, and, after putting it on him, started to suck his cock. I had wanted to do that for a while -- it's not a thing I do with every person I sleep with. I was rewarded with some very gratifying moans and whimpers as I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, and bobbed and twisted my lips down his shaft. Part of me wishes I could have finished the job, but before I could get very far, he pulled me back up to his level and yanked me into a deep kiss. Moments later, he rolled on top of me and plunged his cock back inside me, hard as anything. Looks like he had found my mouth inspiring.

He fucked me to another three orgasms there, and I arched upwards as I came, screaming again. He did have to pause for some lube at one point -- for some reason, I don't lubricate quite as readily as I used to after a few orgasms -- and I closed my slick hand around his shaft. He slowly thrust his cock into my hand, moaning a little. When I teasingly asked him if he liked my hand, he said, "I like this better," and stuck it back into my pussy. We came together again, and I was still arching upwards for at least thirty seconds after he pulled out, riding out my last orgasm. Though I did rub myself to one more afterwards as he lay next to me. Sometimes, when I've had a whole string of orgasms, I need to wank myself to a last one post-coitus before I can relax. I think I'm a bit of an endorphin junkie, and need a certain fix in order to be happy. That's the trouble with being multiorgasmic, I guess.

We slothed around in bed for a bit more before getting up, and putting our clothes back on. He has work early tomorrow, so he couldn't stay the night. Bit of a pity, but we did still go out and have dinner together before he left. Quite a nice way to end the evening, really. Not sure when I'll see him next -- I know that this can't last, because we have very different values and ideals about sexual relationships. It's a thing we'll have to sort out eventually. I'm guessing we'll have to end up being platonic friends, much as I do enjoy fucking him. I'll just have to take what I can get for now.

Later tonight, I found myself talking to Paul, who offered to come over and fuck me some more tonight. And curse my promiscuous black soul, I was tempted! But no. I'm a nice girl, after all. That, and I'm tired as all hell, and I'll see Paul tomorrow anyway.

No comments: