07 January, 2008

Backlog: Timing? (2. January 2008)

Orgasm count for yesterday: 4. Not too bad.

Also, I find it quite strange how sometimes, everyone is begging for it, and at other times, it's like a great big sex-drought. For example, I am meeting up with Gabe tonight, and I had already had to tell Paul last night that today wouldn't work, so we're on for tomorrow. And to add to that, I got a random call from Dean, asking whether we'd be able to meet up sooner, and not wait until the weekend. What is it about today? Okay, I have no specific sexpectations of Dean, but I'm profoundly aware of the fact that we may end up misbehaving. His messages lately have had a rather more sexual vibe, and let's face it, I'm such a slut these days. Interestingly, I do turn heads more from random people on the street when I'm feeling slutty. I guess my body language is different at those times.

I also spent an hour on the phone with my man, with our conversation mostly focussing on dominatrix activities.

Well, it's nice to know my booty is coveted. But sometimes, you can get sick of too much attention, and end up screaming, "Fucking hell, just leave me the fuck alone!". I'm not approaching that point yet though. Not by a long shot. And chances are, come the next sex-drought, I'll be remembering days like today with great fondness.

No comments: