07 January, 2008

Backlog: Knuckling down (5. January 2008)

My libido has been a bit patchy over the last two days, but today, it managed to rear its (ugly) head again. I did tingle a little bit this morning, waking up next to Paul. As previously mentioned, there was no sex last night, just a little kissing and cuddling, and the occasional nuzzle in places that make me tingle. I think Paul tingled a bit too, as I could feel his erection pressed up against me through his pants. Neither of us acted on this fact though, and he left for work shortly afterwards. Still, the memory of his hard cock pressed up against me served to distract me a little throughout the day.

I spent some time chatting online with my beloved, which helped take care of some grumpiness I'd been feeling earlier today. He also sent me some pictures of the holiday he's on at the moment, and looking at those photos of him really brought home that I want to be with him again. Two days ago, a pheromone-soaked T-shirt of his arrived in the mail, which I have been alternating between sniffing and wearing. He smells so good. When I went to wank after our conversation, there was a phantom of his naked self kneeling on the bed, looming over me, ready to fuck me senseless. I can't wait to replace the phantom with the real thing! As for now, I gave my new vibe a bit of a thrashing, and happily vibed myself to two orgasms... I wasn't coming as easily as usual today, but I guess we all have off days.

As it was, once I was finished with the vibe, I started fingering myself, with my G-spot in mind... I always figured I knew where it was, but now I'm wondering whether it's some other erogenous zone I've been rubbing all these years. I mean, the g-spot is supposed to be closely linked to making you squirt, but I've only squirted twice in my life, which I find disappointing. Thus, I fingered myself a bit, and encountered once again what I figured to be my g-spot. I wonder, would I be more likely to squirt if I focussed solely on that, rather than abusing my clitoris at the same time? Might be a worth a try. I still sort of fondly remember the last time I squirted, after which I found myself with my arse lying in a puddle of girl-cum.

G-spot aside, I found myself sliding more and more fingers into myself, until I had all five on one hand inside. I have been through a few fisting attempts in my time, all of which stopped short at the knuckles. But hand size is obviously an issue, and the only hands that have been that far inside my pussy have been my own, and my beloved's, and our hand size is pretty much identical. But I think this time round, I came just a little bit closer. At least, I managed to get my middle three knuckles definitely in, and the knuckles of my thumb and pinky were on the cusp. I got to the point where you gasp in a mixture of pleasure and pain, and I actually had a small third orgasm. I felt rather accomplished...

No comments: