07 January, 2008

Backlog: A starting point. (31. December 2007)

The real journal, with all its sordid tales, starts tomorrow, with the new year. For now, I wanted to make a start by documenting where I am now, so to speak, as this journal is partly there to see if, in which way, and how much further I slide down the slippery slope to depravity. Therefore, I have briefly scoured the internet for one of those wonderful purity tests, and have gone with one which I find both delightfully detailed and adequately sex-oriented. Has anyone ever noticed that most purity tests go off on tangents about crime and substance abuse? This one thankfully doesn't. And without further ado, the standings are thus:

Your Ultimate Purity Test 2.0 Score Is...

Your Score:Average For All UsersAverage For All
( total)

Dating15.38%34.13%Gone steady
Self-Lovin'39.39%60.93%When I think about you - or anyone - I touch myself
Shamelessness56.45%77.37%It takes a couple of drinks
Sex Drive50%75.03%I got needs, baby, you gotta unnastan'!
Straightness3.7%39.27%Knows the other body type like a map
Gayness25.93%78.18%At least one weekend of ecstasy
Dominant63.33%86.72%Not afraid to tie the knot
Submissive63.49%87.09%Bound and gagged a few times
Fucking Sick76.53%89.84%Refreshingly normal
Total Score48.67%73.75%
Take The Ultimate Purity Test 2.0
and see how you match up!


(By The Ferrett)


So, once more, to clarify: this journal will be tracking my sexual misadventures over this coming year. I intend to be quite explicit about it, too. Then at the end of the year, I'll take this test again, and see if I have plummeted any further, or whether I'm turning into a boring old fuddy duddy, at the ripe old age of twenty-three. ;-)

Speaking of which, here is a quick taste of what kind of person I am. Obviously, I'm a horny piece of work. In terms of appearance, I can't complain: I often get told I'm cute, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, etc, and generally, I'm quite happy with my reflection in the mornings. I am relatively tall and trim, blue-eyed, brunette, C-cup.

I am in an open relationship, and sometimes maintain two or three fuckbuddyships simultaneously. I do have a primary partner whom I adore, but who is also only very rarely around due to work. He obviously knows about everything I get up to. We have been together for a few years now. The rules are to always play safely, get tested if there are any accidents, and not do anything you know would upset your partner. We also disclose the gory details to each other, partly because it's fun to share our adventures and thus feel more intimate, and partly because one feels less inclined to wonder what the other partner was like, whether he/she was better than us, and so on.

No comments: