19 January, 2008

An apathetic day

Orgasm count since last entry: Seven. Five yesterday, two the day before, all self-inflicted.

Dear me, I actually forgot to write yesterday. I suppose things other than sex were occupying my mind, which is a relatively rare occurence, I suppose.

Come to think of it, I don't feel like I have a whole lot to rave on about today, either. How disappointing. I had a shag prospect for today who turned out to no longer be in town, and I'm beginning to think that I just shouldn't bother with him at all, even if he is hung like a moose. Not that I really care terribly about penis size, but it would be nice to find a big boy, as my beloved has a bit of a fantasy of watching me get fucked by someone huge.

Maybe I'll feel more inspired to write something that'd set the pope's boxer shorts on fire later on.

No comments: