17 January, 2008

Girl talk, and the ensuing research.

Yesterday's orgasm count: two, both self-inflicted. Somewhat disappointing.

Just before going to bed last night, I found myself having an interesting conversation with my housemate. In retrospect, it gave me quite a bit to think about, but most of all, it made me appreciate how freely women talk about sex these days:

Me: Hey Housemate, have you ever ejaculated?
Her: ...no. Have you?
Me: Twice.
Her: Wow.
Me: Yeah, I'm sort of trying to figure out how I can get it to happen... it seems to be a G-spot thing.
Her: How high a percentage of women can do it, anyway?
Me: Beats me... but I should think that any woman can learn it.
Her: Even if she has kind of a deformed G-spot like me?
Me: ...oh, you mean the way yours sort of hangs outside your vagina?
Her: Yeah, but it's not just that. It's really weird, it's like sheets of paper stacked up together, on their side...
Me: Oh, you mean like little ridges?
Her: Yeah. Ridges.
Me: I've got that, too. I reckon it's normal.
Her: Oh, okay then.
Me: Yeah, I don't think that's the G-spot. I mean, the ridgy bit is erogenous, yeah, but isn't the G-spot supposed to be more behind the vaginal wall, rather than on it?
Her: Yeah, isn't it supposed to be kind of connected to the female version of the prostate?
Me: Yeah. And something with the paraurethral glands, I think... I mean, that's what the female ejaculate comes out of.
Her: So maybe, in order for a woman to be able to squirt, she actually needs the G-spot to be connected to that gland.
Me: Well yeah, probably. (Why would only some women have that though?)
Her: I don't really seem to get G-spot orgasms, though. I mean, you read about all these deep orgasms that women get in the ESO book, but that's not what it's like for me. For me, an orgasm is just sort of an external fluttering around here. (gestures towards vagina)
Me: (takes a moment to digest this) Okay, so just around the clitoris then. No, I definitely get internal orgasms, and the feeling can fill me up, sometimes right up to my fingertips.
Her: (nodding) Oooh.
Me: I mean, it doesn't always spread that far, but it quite often goes this far. (gestures around solar plexus and knees)
Her: So what is this liquid actually like, in consistency, and how it looks?
Me: Well, it's sort weirdly pearlescent, and kind of cloudy, usually.
Her: ...so that couldn't just be normal wetness?
Me: Er, I doubt it, considering it can leave wet spots easily this big. (Holds up hands to indicate an area the size of a large saucer)
Her: Oh. No. Not normal wetness then.
Me: Yeah, first time I ejaculated was actually a very short time after I lost my virginity, and I thought the guy had just leaked when he pulled off the condom or something, but in retrospect, I'm pretty sure that was me. And when I got that through masturbation, I found myself with my bum in a big puddle of girl cum.
Her: Huh. Yeah, my wetness is always cloudy though.
Me: That's usually after ovulation though... usually it's kind of clear and egg-whiteish before ovulation.
Her: Huh.
Me: Anyway, I'm sort of trying to teach myself to squirt now. Not much luck so far though...
Her: Yeah, I guess it's harder when you're thinking about it too. You'd have to sort of relax and not think about it.
Me: Oh yeah, definitely. But last time it happened, I had also been aiming for one of those extended orgasms, and I had taken it very slowly. You'd sort of have to set time aside to masturbate, if you want to achieve that.
Her: Yeah, wheras for me it's, "Can I get this done in fifteen minutes before I go to work?"
Me: Heh heh, yeah. I have trouble getting into the right headspace for that, myself. I just don't feel like frustrating myself, and I'm thinking, "Damn it, I want to come NOW, I don't CARE if it gets better if I take longer!
Her: Heh heh.

So it was a bit late last night to be doing the research, but I had a look today. Very interesting to note that the G-spot is also referred to as the urethral sponge. Obviously, there is a link to the urethra in there. Though I was still so vindicated to read that no, girl-cum is not urine. Some traces on occasion, maybe, but that's not what the stuff itself is made of. It made me want to call an old acquaintance of mine and gloat: she is a bit sexually cynical, and when I started talking about female ejaculation to her a few years back...

Her: (dismissively and decisively) It's piss.
Me: No it's not! I've had that happen myself, and it's not piss!
Her: It's piss. You just pissed yourself.
Me: ...!!

You get the idea. But then again, about a year before that conversation, I had a conversation with the same girl, describing an incident of when I had had six orgasms in a row through intercourse, and also managed to get that thing going where you manage to feel the orgasm in your whole body, not just your genitals. Again, ever the cynic, she said, "That's impossible", leaving no room for argument. I just laughed at her then and dropped it. Not like I as going to label her the expert: she had, at that point, never had an orgasm with a man (or woman).

It does show though how complacent some people are when it comes to their sexual boundaries. It is really so wonderful to prove wrong those people who try to place limits on the orgasmic capabilities of the human being. They will always set themselves up to look like idiots, I think. And of course, if you just believe something's impossible, then you're not going to achieve it now, are you?

No comments: