29 January, 2008

My hormones' bitch.

Yesterday's orgasm count: three, self-inflicted.

Keeping this blog so regularly really gives me a clearer insight into how much my sex drive is determined by my cycle. I have definitely gone into horny hormonal mode now, and it appears that I have already ovulated for this month, which is surprisingly early. I wonder if my cycle is still influenced by my flatmate, who is currently on the pill. That might explain it.

What this current stage in my cycle means is that I am now perpetually tingling with horniness, and once again keeping an eye out for the next viable candidate to satisfy my needs. I woke up dripping wet this morning, and spent some quality time wanking myself into oblivion, going through imagining four or five different men fucking me. That's the thing, it can be hard to keep my attention on only one man in my imagination. That's the reason why I generally don't shout out my lover's name during sex, as that would just be a recipe for disaster. Often, when in the arms of a vaguely casual shagrat, I think my way through three or four names before I get to the name of the person I'm actually with. It's not that I can't tell my lovers apart, far from it. It's rather that I reach similar states of arousal, in which I have thought many a name, so when I'm in such a state again, my well-meaning brain unhelpfully provides me with a whole database of names that have been in conjunction with my arousal.

I suppose it's also a product of my mind being so prone to wandering. I can be pondering something completely mundane mid-coitus, such as the fact that I need to water the potplants once I'm done shagging, and still easily come moments later. I hear that it's a perfectly common syndrome for women to get distracted and start mentally multitasking during sex, but supposedly that also stops them from reaching orgasm. Not so with me. Granted, an orgasm while multitasking probably won't be as intense, but I'll still come. But it does make me grateful that my beloved can hold my attention more completely, not only for the sake of the orgasms, but because I always get his name right when I scream it to the heavens.

Oh God, I'm horny. It honestly makes me hope that I meet someone today whom I will hit it off with and swiftly end up in the sack with.

No comments: