16 January, 2008

Fucking machines, longing, and female ejaculation

Yesterday's orgasm count: six. Three-self-inflicted, and three thanks to the shag I had. Happy days!

I don't feel like today has been too interesting on a sexual level, although I did find myself watching some dirty videos starring me and a sex machine. Just a little amateur at-home video, but still fun. I had an hour-long conversation on the phone with my beloved, which made me long for him like crazy... well, it's only a little over five weeks until we see each other again. But it's always the home stretch that seems the longest.

I think I might go do some further research into female ejaculation...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting site! I have a Sybian, and it never fails to make me squirt. Although expensive, it's worth every penny to me!