07 January, 2008

Backlog: Resolutions (1. January 2008)

I have made some spur of the moment New Year's Resolutions. Aside from documenting my adventures in this journal, I will also be keeping an orgasm count throughout the year. It's mostly for a laugh, because I have wondered before how many orgasms I have a year. I know it must be in the hundreds, I'm just curious to see whether I would hit the thousand mark. It's quite plausible. I'm also curious to see what percentage of those orgasms is self-inflicted, as I recently read that 84% of female orgasms are self-inflicted. Hmmmmm. In my case, that will of course depend on how much sex I have, as I come at the drop of a hat, with practically no work required from my partner. But I also sometimes feel like I constantly have my hands down my pants. I mean, the orgasm count for this year so far is four, and they're all self-inflcted.

There are a few other things I'd like to do this year as well. These include:

A threesome with two men, as opposed to two women. If there's double penetration involved, or if the two guys perform sex acts on each other, all the better.

Learning how to ejaculate. I've only done it a few times in my life, and I'd like to know what the control of it is... supposedly it's g-spot related. Not like I don't know where that is though. Hmm.

An all-girl puppy pile.

It's actually kind of tempting to booty call Paul, whom I've been fucking for the last few weeks. I'm sure he'd be perfectly willing, if he's not too exhausted from work. We'll see. If that falls through, I do have some definite sexpectation for Gabe, who I'm catching up with tomorrow. We had some torrid pre-Christmas sex, and now I'm wondering what will happen in the long term. Should be interesting. I'm a little doubtful that we will continue this, but you never know, and I'd be surprised if we didn't end up doing the nasty tomorrow night.

One can hope.

No comments: