07 January, 2008

Backlog: Breaking the record (4. January 2008)

Frankly, I can't really be stuffed to recount last night in painstaking detail, but I do have a tendency of waffling on, so let's see how long and detailed this entry ends up, shall we?

My first orgasm of the day was the result of my usual early-morning wank. Very rare for me not to indulge in that -- it tends to take one or two orgasms to get me out of bed. But then I decided to save myself for the evening, what with Paul coming over, and he has a bit of a tendency to keep going like a Duracell bunny, because it takes him ages to come. Excellent in terms of getting lots of orgasms, but he's a big boy, so it can lead to soreness, and after five or six orgasms, even I dry up. Lube only lasts for so long. And, well, it's not like I was absolutely gagging for it or anything, considering the thorough shagging I had received from Gabe on the previous day.

In retrospect, maybe I should have engaged in some proper phone sex with my beloved during the day, but I still had saving my juices for the upcoming exhaustion in mind. That, and it's very difficult (for me at least) to wank effectively whilst sitting in an office chair. But at least the previous reason turned out to be useless, as about an hour before Paul rocked up, I found myself getting blindly horny and not being able to stop myself from breaking in my new vibrator. Oops. It was a fantastic wank, though, I love the way that little red love machine feels inside me. It's certainly a nice change from my fingers, no matter how skilled they are. I know there are some predominantly hetreosexual women out there who don't really go for the cock, and are perfectly happy with clitoral stimulation, but that's just not me. If given the choice between a finger twiddling my clitoris or a big hard cock thrusting in and out of me, I will choose the latter every time. Well, except maybe when I'm on my period.

In any case, I was far from spent by the time Paul arrived. In fact, despite the orgasm I'd just had, I was still tingling like crazy, and tried to distract myself by watching TV. It did help a little bit, but by the time Paul knocked on the door, I was pantsless and eyeing my legs and flat tummy in the mirror. Let it not be said that I'm not a vain cow.

Instead of ripping each other's clothes off immediately, Paul and I ended up sitting down together, and just chatting about mundane things. Still, eventually, we did start kissing, and Paul gleefully set about nuzzling some of the happy spots on my throat. We slowly peeled out of our clothes, and I dipped my hands into is underpants. My hand around his cock got his attention, and he thrust his fingers into my pussy, hard. It looks like my moans were a turn-on for him, as every time he slammed his finger into me, making me moan, his cock would strain in my hand for a moment. Eventually, I started to lose patience, and explicitly demanded that he fuck me.

He fumbled with the condom wrapping, but I had no problem keeping his cock hard in my hands while he got that sorted out. I'm mildly surprised, actually, how impressed he is with my ability to use my hands, as I wasn't really doing anything beyond the old squeezing and stroking. In any case, he got the condom on, and rammed his cock into my pussy. I was quickly reduced to a thrashing, moaning mess. After two or three orgasms, he paused to smile at me very smugly, and confided that it was a point of pride to get at least seven orgasms out of me, to beat the six that I had had the night before. Ah, the male ego. Then again, I can see myself guilty of similar things. As it was, he got me off five times before I was pretty much spent. He pulled out then, having lost his erection, and we rested for a while. There was some sort of conversation afterwards, but my brain was a little fried, so I was nowhere near as articulate as I usually am.

Eventually, he took me from behind and brought me to another three orgasms before coming himself. By then, my brain was pretty much broken, and I crashed out pretty quickly. This morning, we went for another quickie before he had to run off to work.

Okay, I've definitely lost interest in listing extra gory details at this point, so this will have to do.

No comments: