21 January, 2008

Near the end of the lull

Yesterday's orgasm count: one. Sigh. But it was a bit of a busy day, I actually didn't have that much time or energy for wanking.

Actually, it still feels a bit like life and its problems are getting in the way of my poor unfortunate libido. Mind you, that being said though, I woke up this morning with my skin feeling exquisitely erogenous. I love it when just running my palm over my skin makes me purr. Looks like the body is becoming more willing again... in a few days' time, I'll probably be rambling about how fucking horny I am, and how I need to find me some tasty man-totty. Quite funny, really, how much your hormonal cycle controls you.

I did have a lovely conversation on the phone with my beloved, both last night and this morning. Apparently he has been having some moments of realisation in terms of the power play in our relationship over these last few years, and come to the conclusion that he liked it. I almost blushed. In any case, I won't go into detail about this, as I believe that is an entry for him to write.

I, for one, shall turn my attention to domestic pursuits for now. There are some blueberry muffins begging to be made.

No comments: